Grilled Cheese Chilli Sandwich

Now don't run your thoughts and think about the tasty cheese chill sandwich that we get our regular street side sandwich stalls. I have done some additions to this dish as per my liking and let me tell you this is one of the loved recipes by all my friends and family members. They gorge on it like there's no tomorrow. Read it, try it and eat it and I am sure you will continue to make it when having a movie nights, game nights or when in weekend relaxing mode.

Ingredients:
1 tomato diced
1 onion  diced (More than one onion is fine,as per your taste)
½ capsicum diced
1 teaspoon black pepper
salt to taste
2 tablespoon mayo
1 tablespoon italian ranch ( If not available that's fine)
2 tablespoon grated cheese ( Any cheese is fine, I prefer cheddar cheese)
Cheese slices
Bread white/ brown

Preparation:
 Mix all diced ingredients, mayo, ranch and grated cheese together along with salt and pepper.
Apply butter on the bread slices and evenly spread the mixture on the bread 
Add a cheese slice and put the other slice of the bread. (make sure the outer side of the bread has butter applied)
Put it in the sandwich toaster or panini maker and let it grill.
Serve it with sauce or chutney.

Tip: I usually have the sandwich with my special sauce usually made from Mayo, mustard sauce and tomato ketchup. Mix all ingredients mentioned and enjoy with your sandwiches.





Comments

Popular Posts